Compliance and Training
Industry certification and compliance
Would your staff know what to do if a spill occurs? And are they properly equipped to handle it?
If not, don't worry. SpillPro offers spill training and certification for all workplaces. We'll train your staff in first response, clean-up protocol and proper equipment use – plus everything else they need to confidently deal with hydrocarbon and chemical spills.
Save time, money and resources by avoiding:
- Spill clean-up costs
- Use of incorrect absorbents
- Inefficient waste disposal
- Health and safety incidents
- Restocking delays
- Use of incorrect PPE
We'll arrange a training program that suits your schedule and site's workload load.
We will conduct a thorough check of all risks and requirements for your workplace.
We'll train your staff on avoiding spills – as well as acting efficiently to manage an unforeseen spill.
We issue the appropriate level of certification.
- Staff who are confident in dealing with a spill
- Ensure staff are well protected from an OH&S standpoint
- Promote your business as adhering to spill best practice
- A properly equipped worksite
- Save on emergency spill response
- Fulfil Environmental Duty of Care
38 Ricketty St
40 Latitude Blvd
20/388 Newman Rd
67 Howe St
8 Greenhill Rd
Level 16, 19 Smith St