Fluid-Based Parts Cleaning Machines
Clean machinery parts cost-effectively
SpillPro fluid-based machines make thorough cleaning of machinery and machine parts simple.
Our labour-saving machines remove oils, grease and hydrocarbons from machinery parts – quickly and easily.
We offer a range of water-based and hydrocarbon-based cleaning solutions – with no specialist training required. That frees up skilled workers to work on more valuable projects.
Our fluid-based machines can even be custom built to your specifications. It means cost-effective cleaning for machine parts of any shape or size.
Where this product can be applied
- Mechanical repair shops
- Engineering workshops
- Large mining operations
How this product solves problems
- Thorough automatic cleaning of machinery and machine parts
- Can be custom built for other applications
Benefits of SpillPro fluid-based machines
- Easy to operate
- Flexible leases
SpillPro fluid-based machines drastically reduce time spent cleaning parts by hand. That frees up your experienced technicians to work on revenue-generating activities.
Only basic training is required to operate our fluid-based machines. Their simple functionality means even an unskilled labourer or junior can operate them – making parts cleaning straightforward and cost-effective.
Workshop workloads can fluctuate unpredictably. That's why we offer flexible short-term and long-term lease agreements. They give you the flexibility to work around ever-changing workloads.
- Model 86H heavy duty machine
- Model 86G machine
- Model 86LV low voltage machine
- Model 86 air pneumatic machine
- Model F07 filtered parts washer
- Lowliner underbody parts washer
- Mini G small machine
- Model 96 large machine and soak tank
SpillPro fluid-based parts cleaning machines are uncomplicated cleaning stations. They have a simple operation requiring no specialist training.
The machines works as a circulatory system. First, machine parts are placed in the tray area. Cleaning solution from the machine's drum is then delivered to the tray –- a submersible pump delivers the solution to a flexible outlet hose. This, in turn, connects to a flow-through brush and tube used to scrub the machine parts. The cleaning solution then drains back through the tray's filters into the drum before being recirculated.
- Can meet ISO1613 standard if required
- Standard size machine sink approx. 910mm x 580mm x 155mm
- Largest machine (96 model) sink approx. 1100mm x 600mm x 430mm
- Made in Australia
- Units include sink, cleaning agent, work light, and brush
- Cleaning agent filtration options
- Air-operated variations available
- Low voltage units available
- Under-vehicle trolley units available
- Two-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Maintenance and servicing available
- Can be delivered to most locations at short notice
- Flow through hose and brush
- Small parts tray
Traditionally, aerial dispersant application has been the go-to solution for marine oil spills. But is there a better application method? We've found two other effective options.
Sometimes transporting medical waste from remote sites is cost-prohibitive. Here's how to eliminate that problem by disposing of it on site.
38 Ricketty St
40 Latitude Blvd
20/388 Newman Rd
67 Howe St
8 Greenhill Rd
Level 16, 19 Smith St