Fluid-Based Parts Cleaning Machines
Clean machinery parts cost-effectively
SpillPro fluid-based machines make thorough cleaning of machinery and machine parts simple.
Our labour-saving machines remove oils, grease and hydrocarbons from machinery parts – quickly and easily.
We offer a range of water-based and hydrocarbon-based cleaning solutions – with no specialist training required. That frees up skilled workers to work on more valuable projects.
Our fluid-based machines can even be custom built to your specifications. It means cost-effective cleaning for machine parts of any shape or size.
Where this product can be applied
- Mechanical repair shops
- Engineering workshops
- Large mining operations
How this product solves problems
- Thorough automatic cleaning of machinery and machine parts
- Can be custom built for other applications
Benefits of SpillPro fluid-based machines
- Easy to operate
- Flexible leases
SpillPro fluid-based machines drastically reduce time spent cleaning parts by hand. That frees up your experienced technicians to work on revenue-generating activities.
Only basic training is required to operate our fluid-based machines. Their simple functionality means even an unskilled labourer or junior can operate them – making parts cleaning straightforward and cost-effective.
Workshop workloads can fluctuate unpredictably. That's why we offer flexible short-term and long-term lease agreements. They give you the flexibility to work around ever-changing workloads.
- Model 86H heavy duty machine
- Model 86G machine
- Model 86LV low voltage machine
- Model 86 air pneumatic machine
- Model F07 filtered parts washer
- Lowliner underbody parts washer
- Mini G small machine
- Model 96 large machine and soak tank
SpillPro fluid-based parts cleaning machines are uncomplicated cleaning stations. They have a simple operation requiring no specialist training.
The machines works as a circulatory system. First, machine parts are placed in the tray area. Cleaning solution from the machine's drum is then delivered to the tray –- a submersible pump delivers the solution to a flexible outlet hose. This, in turn, connects to a flow-through brush and tube used to scrub the machine parts. The cleaning solution then drains back through the tray's filters into the drum before being recirculated.
- Can meet ISO1613 standard if required
- Standard size machine sink approx. 910mm x 580mm x 155mm
- Largest machine (96 model) sink approx. 1100mm x 600mm x 430mm
- Made in Australia
- Units include sink, cleaning agent, work light, and brush
- Cleaning agent filtration options
- Air-operated variations available
- Low voltage units available
- Under-vehicle trolley units available
- Two-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Maintenance and servicing available
- Can be delivered to most locations at short notice
- Flow through hose and brush
- Small parts tray
Here's how to keep your spill kit functioning as it should with regular maintenance.
Learn about the Australian regulations for workplace oil spills as well as what you can do to ensure that your business is compliant.
38 Ricketty St
40 Latitude Blvd
20/388 Newman Rd
67 Howe St
8 Greenhill Rd
Level 16, 19 Smith St