Collapsible Quick Bunds
Liquid spill containment
Prevention. It's always better than the cure. That's why SpillPro collapsible quick bunds prevent contaminants getting anywhere near a drain.
Designed for durability and portability, they create an oil and chemical-proof barrier around on-site equipment. That means safe storage of drums, tanks, machinery, generators, and pumping equipment – with no chance of hazardous spills. And it means meeting your environmental duty of care in a cost-effective way.
Where this product can be applied
- Mining and exploration sites
- Refuelling and debunking locations
- Remote build pads
- Temporary works locations
- Warehousing and storage facilities
How this product solves problems
- Minimise environmental impact of hazardous liquid spills
- Safely store machinery and pumping equipment
Benefits of SpillPro's collapsible quick bunds
- Portable - saves set-up time
- Workshop and OH&S compliant
Portable and reusable, SpillPro collapsible quick bunds are designed for speedy deployment. They are also highly mobile while in their deployed state, saving pack-down/set-up time.
Workshop and OH&S compliant
Able to hold up to 100,000 litres, SpillPro collapsible quick bunds help you meet all workshop and OH&S standards. They can be made to measure for equipment and machinery of all types and sizes.
Robust. Durable. Dependable. SpillPro bunds are manufactured in Australia for 100% reliability. With a fully seem-welded construction, they're engineered for long-lasting resistance to wear-and-tear.
Collapsible quick bunds. As the name suggests, they're designed to be quickly and easily set up.
Folding into a protective transport bag, the bund can be easily carried and places to the desired location. Unfold the bund to its full floor size (which can be customised to suit your application). Fold the side walls out and lock in the supports. The aluminium external supports will keep the sides of the bund upright. In turn, that keeps the bund's XR5 material in place, creating an oil-tight containment area.
- Custom sizes available
- Wall heights from 0.3m to 0.6m
- Capped cam lock outlets allow for safe and easy draining or decanting
- One-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Staff training
- Site audits
- Can be delivered to most locations at short notice
- Side curtain splash shields
- Ground sheets
- Internal liners
- Repair kits
These are the key technologies used in the cleanup of large scale oil spills, such as the Deepwater Horizon spill
Even small oil spills can be harmful to the environment, workers and native wildlife. Here's how to stop them before they spread