Engineered to move oil quickly and efficiently
SpillPro pumps are engineered to smoothly transfer liquids in many applications.
We supply pumps for all types of recovery operation – whatever thickness or viscosity of oil you're up against. Whether you need a high-volume pump to handle large spills. Or a lightweight and compact pump for the quickest spill response possible.
Just tell us what you need. We'll match your requirements to the pump with the right head, suction lift and flow rate.
Where this product can be applied
- Swamps and marshes
- Roadside ditches
How this product solves problems
- Oil spill remediation
- General pumping
- Pumping fluid from vacuum system tanks
- Liquid transfer
Benefits of SpillPro pumps
- Compatible with a range of spill equipment
- Versatile – suitable for multi-purpose use
Robust. Durable. Dependable. SpillPro pumps are designed and built for 100% reliable oil recovery and disperant spraying.
SpillPro pumps are compatible with a wide range of hoses, power packs, skimmers and dispersant systems. So we can supply just the pump or a full end-to-end oil recovery system.
We'll match your requirements with the right pump for the job. And we'll ensure that pump is compatible with other equipment you need or already have.
- E370 – Portable trash pump
- E600 – High capacity water pump
- Hydraulically-operated pressure washer (HOP)
- Hydraulically-driven submersible pumps
- ES400 helical screw pump
- E110 peristaltic pump
- Diaphragm pumps
SpillPro supplies a range of pumps designed to work with various response requirements. They utilise different techniques to provide solutions for all oil types.
Our diaphragm pump is a positive displacement pump. It uses a combination of the reciprocating action of a rubber diaphragm and valves on each side to move oil and other liquids.
SpillPro centrifugal pumps transport fluids by converting of rotational kinetic energy to the hydrodynamic energy of the fluid flow. The rotational energy usually comes from a diesel power pack.
We also provide pumps for dewatering projects.
- High capacity models available
- Hydraulic diesel-driven motors
- Suitable for oil spills or general pumping
- SpillPro offers pump training, trials and commissioning
- Two-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Can be delivered to most locations at short notice
Learn about the Australian regulations for workplace oil spills as well as what you can do to ensure that your business is compliant.
These are the key technologies used in the cleanup of large scale oil spills, such as the Deepwater Horizon spill
38 Ricketty St
40 Latitude Blvd
30/388 Newman Rd
67 Howe St
8 Greenhill Rd
Level 16, 19 Smith St