Reliable power for spill response
Spills can happen anywhere. Swamps. Marshes. Sheltered coves. Or at sea.
That's where SpillPro power packs give you the capacity for rapid spill response. They provide the power to run oil skimmers, pumps and vacuum systems where electricity is unavailable. Our diesel hydraulic power packs provide a reliable, steady power source – ensuring your spill response effort goes uninterrupted.
And SpillPro electric hydraulic power packs ensure reliable spill response where electricity is available. They're also available in explosion-proof configuration for refineries and other hazardous locations.
Where this product can be applied
- Swamps and marshes
- Roadside ditches
How this product solves problems
- Enables spill response where power is unavailable
- Drive equipment in remote areas
- Power skimmers, vacuum systems and pumps
Benefits of SpillPro power packs
- Compatible with a range of spill equipment
- Versatile – suitable for multi-purpose use
Robust. Durable. Dependable. SpillPro power packs are engineered for 100% reliability. Oil recovery – spill after spill.
SpillPro pumps are compatible with a wide range of pumps, vacuum systems and skimmer systems. So we can supply just the power pack or a full end-to-end oil recovery system.
We'll match your requirements with the right power pack for the job. And we'll ensure that power pack is compatible with other spill equipment you need or already have.
- Diesel-driven power pack
- Electric drive power pack
SpillPro power packs are usually combined with oil skimmers and transfer pump. The power pack drives both skimmer and pump to extract oil from water.
Our diesel power packs are connected to hydraulic hoses with integrated hydraulic oil tanks. The hoses are then connected to pumps, skimmers and vacuum systems.
The quiet-running water-cooled packs are operated by electric-start key ignition. A valve control panel changes the flow to the two hydraulic circuits (skimmer and pump) – increasing or decreasing power to connected equipment. Twin hydraulic pressure gauges show the working pressure.
Electric Drive power packs to run skimmers, pumps and vacuum systems where power is available. SpillPro power packs can also be used to drive our All Terrain Vacuum and Mini Vac systems.
- Diesel or electric-driven
- Eight sizes from 3hp/2.2kW to 100hp/74kW
- Choice of hydraulic pumps and controls
- ATV tyres and tracks available for towing in remote areas
- SpillPro offers power pack training and trials
- Two-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Can be delivered to most locations at short notice
- Hose kits
- ATV tyres and tracks for towing in remote locations
Learn about the Australian regulations for workplace oil spills as well as what you can do to ensure that your business is compliant.
These are the key technologies used in the cleanup of large scale oil spills, such as the Deepwater Horizon spill
38 Ricketty St
40 Latitude Blvd
20/388 Newman Rd
67 Howe St
8 Greenhill Rd
Level 16, 19 Smith St