Remove liquids, solids and sludge from land and water
Land-based clean-ups. They can pose accessibility problems. So we solved them.
SpillPro vacuum systems are a more agile alternative to vacuum trucks. Easily transported to remote areas, we offer systems that can be towed or loaded onto the back of a ute.
Each system provides a unique solution to conquering difficult terrain. That means they can recover liquids, oils, sludge and solids – with a range of viscosities – from virtually anywhere.
And spill clean-up is just one of their many applications. With tank capacity as high as 4,000 litres, our vacuum systems are also highly effective in a range of industrial settings.
Where this product can be applied
- Oil spill recovery
- Industrial locations
- Municipal/public works
- Power plants
- General industrial
- Sewer cleaning
How this product solves problems
- Designed for oil spill recovery
- Can recover a wide range of liquids, oils, sludge and solids
Benefits of SpillPro vacuum systems
- Rapid response
SpillPro vacuum systems can be easily moved into place to recover solids, liquids and sludge as quickly as possible. That saves valuable time in the crucial early stages of a spill. It also makes them adaptable enough to suit a wide range of industrial uses.
Our vacuum systems are more portable than traditional vacuum trucks. So you save the time, resources and money usually spent on transport and set-up.
Ideal for working in remote areas, oil skimmers and pressure cleaners can be run from some models. That means further savings on the expense of additional machinery.
- Portable Air Conveyance System (PACS)
- All-Terrain Vac
- MiniVac – Portable Vacuum Unit
Thanks to powerful diesel engines, SpillPro vacuum systems effectively recover liquids, oils, sludge and solids.
Via a vacuum pump, they create a large movement of air that draws materials through hoses.
Built with heavy-duty components, most models have integral hydraulics that facilitate an oil skimmer or transfer pump – as well as lift the tank to dump contents. The collected material is deposited in tanks from 200 to 4,000 litres in size.
- Three trailer-mounted systems available
- Tanks with up to 4,000 litre capacity
- Recover liquids, oils, sludges and solids up to 50mm in diameter
- Easy to use
- Use with an oil skimmer to recover oil from water
- Able to operate in remote areas
- SpillPro offers vacuum system training and trials
- Two-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Can be delivered to most locations on short notice
- Floating drum skimmer
- Submersible transfer pump – E150/ES400
- High pressure cleaner with 500 litre water tank
- Floating suction head – ShovelHead
Learn about the Australian regulations for workplace oil spills as well as what you can do to ensure that your business is compliant.
These are the key technologies used in the cleanup of large scale oil spills, such as the Deepwater Horizon spill
38 Ricketty St
40 Latitude Blvd
30/388 Newman Rd
67 Howe St
8 Greenhill Rd
Level 16, 19 Smith St