Bulk liquid spill containment
Prevention. It's always better than the cure. That's why SpillPro IBC pallets prevent contaminants getting anywhere near a drain.
Designed for durability and portability, they create an oil and chemical-proof barrier around 1000 litre hazardous liquid containers. That means no chance of hazardous spills. And it means meeting your environmental duty of care in a cost-effective way.
Where this product can be applied
- Mining and exploration sites
- Refuelling and debunking locations
- Remote build pads
- Temporary works locations
- Warehousing and storage facilities – indoor or outdoor
How this product solves problems
- Minimise environmental impact of hazardous liquid spills
- Safely store IBC 1000L cubes
Benefits of SpillPro's IBC pallets
- Workshop and OH&S compliant
SpillPro IBC pallets are competitively-priced. That means you comply with your environmental duty of care in a cost-effective manner – while avoiding heavy fines.
Workshop and OH&S compliant
Designed to hold up to 1000 litres, our spill pallets help you meet all applicable workshop and OH&S standards.
Robust. Durable. Dependable. SpillPro IBC pallets are manufactured for long-lasting resistance to wear-and-tear.
SpillPro IBC pallets can include a lockable sealed seem to prevent vandalism when positioned outdoors.
SpillPro IBC pallets can be easily moved into place via forklift or hand truck. Once in the desired storage position, storage drums are then placed on top of the pallet's fibreglass grate. It's that simple.
The pallet's heavy duty polyethylene base is resistant to oil and hazardous liquids. And it's able to contain 110% of the a 1000L cube's capacity. So you can be confident it will easily contain even a full-barrel spill.
- Single units for 1 x IBC indoor or undercover use
- Double units for 2 x IBC indoor or undercover use
- Hardcover units for outdoor or open-air use
- Two-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Can be delivered to most locations at short notice
- PVC soft covers
- HDPE hard covers
- Day tanks
- Custom fabrication
These are the key technologies used in the cleanup of large scale oil spills, such as the Deepwater Horizon spill
IBCs are 1,000 litre containers used to transport and store chemicals and hydrocarbon products, but what happens when they leak. SpillPro IBC spill pallets are designed to contain up 110% of an IBC so that a spill never reaches the environment