Spill Containment - Spill Pallets
Bulk liquid spill containment
Prevention. It's always better than the cure. That's why SpillPro spill pallets prevent contaminants getting anywhere near a drain.
Designed for durability and portability, they create an oil and chemical-proof barrier around oil and chemical barrels. That means no chance of hazardous spills. And it means meeting your environmental duty of care in a cost-effective way.
Where this product can be applied
- Mining and exploration sites
- Refuelling and debunking locations
- Remote build pads
- Temporary works locations
- Warehousing and storage facilities
How this product solves problems
- Minimise environmental impact of hazardous liquid spills
- Safely store drums and barrels
Benefits of SpillPro's spill pallets
- Workshop and OH&S compliant
SpillPro spill pallets are competitively-priced. That means you comply with environmental duty of care in a cost-effective manner - while avoiding heavy fines.
Workshop and OH&S compliant
Able to hold up to 240 litres, our spill pallets help you meet all applicable workshop and OH&S standards.
Robust. Durable. Dependable. SpillPro spill pallets are manufactured for long-lasting resistance to wear-and-tear.
- 2-drum pallet
- 4 drum pallet
SpillPro spill pallets can be easily moved into place via forklift or hand truck. Once in the desired storage position, the storage drums are then placed on top of the spill pallet grate. It's that simple.
The pallet's heavy duty polyethylene base is resistant to oil and hazardous liquids. And it's able to contain 110% of the largest drum's capacity. So if you select the 2 x 205 litre pallet, it will contain a spill of up to 230 litres.
- Options for 205 litre, 60 litre and 20 litre drums
- 2 drum pallet stores 2 x 205 litre drums with spill capacity of 230 litres
- 4 drum pallet stores 4 x 205 litre drums with spill capacity of 240 litres
- Two-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Can be delivered to most locations at short notice
- PVC soft covers for weather protection
These are the key technologies used in the cleanup of large scale oil spills, such as the Deepwater Horizon spill
Even small oil spills can be harmful to the environment, workers and native wildlife. Here's how to stop them before they spread